torsdag den 1. august 2013

Savannah Arts Academy


I just wanted to tell you about my future school, since it is a bit unusual. I'll go to an arts school, called Savannah Arts Academy, where I'll be playing the piano. You can also study dancing, acting, singing, visual arts, like painiting or photography, and other music instruments there. So it is actually a normal high school, that just offers some artistic classes apart from the usual.

I had written in my application how much I enjoy playing the piano. The school then saw this, and about a month ago, I got asked if I would like to go to this school instead of a normal high school. If I agreed, FORTE would start looking for a family for me in Savannah, so I said yes, because it sounded interesting.

But after that, we didn't hear anything from them, we weren't certain why, if they for example couldn't find a family or if there were problems with getting the paperwork ready. We were starting to worry, but after some time it looks like it worked out after all.

I look very much forward to start going to this school, it'll all just be so great. It's a once in a lifetime oppotunity to go to this school which, in 2012, was awarded the best high school in Georgia and the 87th best school in the USA among more than five thousand. Plus I can improve my piano skills so much over there!

Sara xx

6 kommentarer:

  1. sådan så er vi igang, ser godt ud so far, så det blir en super tur, husk at gi lyd ind imellem

    SvarSlet
  2. ovenfor anonym var altså din far

    SvarSlet
  3. så er jeg her igen, skulle bare se om der var sket noget nyt "overnight", ses til frokost h jan

    SvarSlet
  4. Kollade just in skolans hemsida, imponerande och billiga lunchpriser med nyttig mat, säger den. Hoppas det blir bra, ser lovande ut.helt rätt att ge sig ut i världen när det finns en chans, good luck!

    SvarSlet
  5. hej Sara, så har jeg stavet mig igennem din flotte blog, ser fint ud ha en go tur farmor

    SvarSlet
  6. Hejsa Sara, det lyder vel nok spændende, glæder mig til at følge din tur og ønsker dig alt muligt godt i de 5 måneder.
    Knus fra Mormor

    SvarSlet