torsdag den 1. august 2013

Great news - Savannah

Hi there,
guess what... I just got my host family! Can you believe it?? Because I can't! My mom called me this morning and said: "Sara, now you can start packing your bags." Me: "Why? For what?" -"I just got an e-mail. You're school starts the 12th of August so you have to leave next week!" -"Wait, what? .. Are you serious?"

I'm going to live in Savannah in Georgia. It's beauiful there and really warm. (I checked it out on Google Maps and Wikipedia haha).
The red dot is Savannah and as you can see it's on the East Coast, a little north from Florida. 
I'll be living with a couple, named Robert and Denise. They have a cat, and they live 10km away from the centre of the city. I am so excited! They seem very nice and I really want to meet them.
I am going to leave in the beginning of next week, I'll know more details when the flight ticket is booked, which the organisation is about to do now :)

Sara xx

1 kommentar:

  1. So exciting for you Sara, looking forward to read about your american adventure. I wish you a safe trip and hope you will enjoy your stay and learn a lot for your future life. Please stay in touch. Lots of love from your Swedish aunt Ninna.

    SvarSlet